We proud ourselves on being completely honest with our clientele and strongly advocate transparency in all forms. Following are some must-knows on the two major types of kundan meena diamond polki jewellery:
- Uncut diamonds (also known as old-cut diamonds or polkies) are set in a solid gold lattice with fine craftsmanship
- Resale value is 80% of amount paid while purchasing
- These collectables are fully handcrafted with real diamond polkies, set in a gold foil of purity 23K.
- Gold 'foil' does NOT mean gold plated - it's approx 0.05 mm thick (standard household foil is typically 0.016 mm)
- Such jewellery should be handled with care since it is likely to break on heavy impact
- Resale value is 50% of amount paid while purchasing
To be eligible for a resale, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. In the event of any item not being in its original condition, having being damaged, only partial refunds are granted.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and the same will be credited back to you via the original method of payment within 5-7 working days.
We hope that you found this information useful!
In case of any questions, please reach out to us - happy to help!